Monday, January 19, 2009

life is a just employer

Today I took time to reflect on what I posted last on my blog, that’s the difference between the poor and the rich. And I took a look at where I live to study the life of the rich and poor. I came up from my own perspective the difference between the poor and the rich
The rich not only work harder but they also work smarter. The rich are innovative, they move with the time(in this computer age, most of the poor people are not literate)
The rich are good at saving and investing.
the rich are idealistic
The rich are goal getter. They set goals and go for them.
The rich are not lazy. They don’t just sit around all day.
They seek expert advice on what ever venture they go into.
The rich are good risk taker.
The rich had belief in themselves
The rich don’t think impossible , they only see possibility
The rich are opportunist; they take advantage of any slight opportunity that comes their way.

For I have come to understand that life is a fair judge though it may dealt us different cards. But life gives to those who have the desire, passion, skills and have worked hard. Life may not have offer everyone the same chances, but it surely gave us a way out: for as a man makes his bed, so he shall lie on it and as a farmer sow his seed and tend his farm properly, so one day he will harvest and reap the fruit of his labor.
Life gives to those who are willing to work, who have the desire and passion to succeed and improve themselves.


I bargained with life for a penny
And life would pay me no more.
How ever I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store

For life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial s hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had ask of life,
Life would have willingly paid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Why Facebook Marketing is #1

Digital marketing involves marketing your product, services or brand online and it has replaced the old traditional type of marketing w...