Saturday, February 28, 2009

sunday morning

Sunday morning, am at home, didn’t go to church. Gone are those days when parents will force one to church. Not that I am losing my religion but I think I will not be deceiving no one but myself if I go to church and my mind is not really there. Come to think of it, is it by going to church that one is really serving the lord, at least I said my prayers this morning and listen to some heart touching sermon from Joyce Meyer on TBN. I will feel more fulfilled if I spend my Sunday doing some good for mankind like making a donation to a orphanage home or something to help someone, then I will really know I am fulfilling my Christian duty.

1 comment:

  1. Going to church on Sunday is not important only for proofing that you are fulfilling your Christian duty. But it is important for you to remind yourself again and again till committed performance of Christian duty.

    ReplyDelete

Book Review: Why Facebook Marketing is #1

Digital marketing involves marketing your product, services or brand online and it has replaced the old traditional type of marketing w...