Wednesday, January 14, 2009

taking check

Its been fourteen days to the new year and I think its too early to check yourself if you are going on about the goals you had set for yourself but I just think I should do a check on what I had done so far and if I had with the goals I set two weeks to the new year.
Prior to the new, I made a promise to myself that I would set a blog site and I would enroll for a programming class two weeks to the new year. That was my short term goal. Well I had started blogging, that’s good, but I had not enrolled for the programming class and come to think of it, there is no good reason why I have not done that. I do hope I don’t want to go on procrastinating like I did last year. So today I will get out and go and register before I do anything else.
I have come to realize to always put things in check, that way you can get things check and be able to know where you are lacking behind. I now write what I want to do on paper, that way I can check myself and I know I must be compel to get them done just to see a good result on my check list. I read about this trick from a book, I cant remember the book but the trick seem good and applicable and it helps one to keep to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Why Facebook Marketing is #1

Digital marketing involves marketing your product, services or brand online and it has replaced the old traditional type of marketing w...